Copyright 2015 © All Rights Reserved. Designed by Enterprise Design
SureLift UK Ltd is based in Peterhead, Scotland.
We provide a complete range of lifting
products and inspection services to a diverse range of markets including construction,
crane hire, offshore, manufacturing, automotive, ports and shipping, the steel industry
and general engineering.
Our main objective is to deliver cost effective and compliant lifting solutions to our customers through supply of equipment, innovative management and robust inspection practices.
SureLift UK Ltd has production facilities for the following:
- Wire Rope Assemblies
- Wire Rope Slings
- Fabrication of lifting Beams and other welded steel structures
- Plastic Coated Wire Ropes
- Overhead Cranes and Runway Systems
- Boom Pennants
- Swaged Assemblies
- Chain Assemblies
SureLift UK engineers are all fully qualified and have Lifting Equipment
Engineers Association (LEEA) based competency portfolios as well as the required
Non Destructive Testing (NDT) certification.
Using the best new technology available
we can provide full Inspection & Testing reports, both On and Offshore, with complete
traceability, and provide you with these when you need them.
HSE & QA
SureLift UK Ltd aim not only to satisfy, but to exceed our clients’ expectations
by providing them with quality products and services, for that reason our aim is
- Conduct our work within a safe environment for our operations.
- Provide an Integrated Management System that complies with applicable ISO9001:2008
- Train and develop our people to the standard required to deliver excellent service
to our clients while demonstrating our commitment to QHSE best practice, compliance
- Identify and comply with all relevant legislation and industry standards.
- Deliver no damage to material or the environment as a result of our operations.
- Create and maintain a healthy working culture and environment for our employees.
- Ensure that all employees are aware of their statutory duties and take reasonable
care of themselves, others and the environment in which they work.
- Ensure the health and safety of any sub contractors and other persons who may be
affected by our activities.
- Ensure confidentiality of information, including that provided by our clients.
SureLift UK Ltd will achieve these aims through: the review and continuous improvement of the Integrated Management System, fluent internal communication, competent and professional supervision, and the ongoing training and development of all our employees.